Loveland Soccer Academy
Spring 2016 Program
--- draft ---
Objective – improve fundamental soccer skills through intensive training in a positive atmosphere
- LYSA Coordinator – Keith Koehne, former high school varsity coach
- Academy Director – Anthony Doherty (Challenger Mid-west Coach of the Year)
What Is It?
- 6-7 week training plan developed ahead of time
- combination of drills and small sided games (3v3 etc)
- includes pre and post season player evaluations
- all players will get special training shirt
- end of season tournament opportunity – Warrior Classic??
Who Is It For? – players age 6 to 11 who are willing to commit to 6-7 weeks of training
- spring LYSA players and kids involved in other sports - spring baseball/lacrosse, etc .
- need to be committed and serious about getting better. It is not for kids who are going to show up and not try.
- benefit players interest in trying out for the Loveland Storm program.
- Friday nights (possible Phillips) 5:00 – 6:30 PM (to be confirmed)
- 6-8 needed - to help and in some cases lead.
- good ‘training’ ground for coaches who might want to coach a Storm team.
- 6-8 high school soccer players
Cost (to be confirmed)
- $40 – includes performance tee
- $50 added cost if play in tournament